As an expert innovative system item supplier, Dolphin Automation & Technology has officially developed an immaculate, powerful after-administration framework. Our specialists need strict working test before the falling into the errand. As per that, we can promise the in-time and best quality administration for the clients and clients.
1. General Description
GSM FWT is a GSM line to Analog Converter(single port, insert 1 sim card only),the device can produce a FXS line to allow a regular phone to be connected and used just like a local landline(PSTN)expect your calls will go out the GSM network. The device can both receive and make calls.
The main application is: Connecting the RJ11 FXS line with fixed phone for voice call, connect PBX for call extentions, connect billing system for publish phone use, connect VOIP gateway for VOIP call terminal, connect alarm system for security purpose,etc.It is not a VOIP gateway,nor a GSM+VOIP gateway. it is a GSM fixed wireless terminal that produces a Analog FXS phone line.
- GSM 900/1800MHz dual band
- GSM 900/1800/1900MHz Tri band
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz qual band, base on M10 module, can be used all over the world.
2. Technical Specifications
|Air interface standard||GSM 850/1900MHz,900/1800MHz phase 2+ full band|
|Phone interface||Supply RJ11 phone interface|
|Picking off voltage||30Ma/41Ma|
|Dialing tone Frequency||450MHz|
|Antenna interface||Antenna amplifying>2,5db|
|AC-Adapter interface||Input : AC 110~240VAC 50~60MHz
Output: 12DC 1A
|AV adapter type||EU,US,AU, British can be optional|
3. Operation Circumstance
4. Package List
|Bailing GSM FWT||1pc||Dual band or quad band|
|AC adapter||1pc||AC-110~240V,DC 12V/1A|
|Antenna||1pc||Magnetic Antenna with 2m cable|
G.W: 0.6KG per unit. 20pcs / CTN, 15KG / CTN, CTN
Size: 55cm x 34.5cm x 32.5cm
5. Installation and Connection
The condition for installation.
The terminal asks for 110~220V AV power supply .It must be installed in the area where the network can cover. The strength of signal can affect the quality of voice.
- Insert the sim card to card holder
- Install antenna, In order to ensure the voice quality, antenna should be put beyond 1.5m from fixed phone and GSM FWT.
- Connect the fixed phone and GSM FWT with the telephone line.
- Connect the adapter and turn on the power button
1. The installation for connecting to fixed phones
Note – Bcs there are may types of fixed phone and their electric parameters are different, in order to avoid mutual disturbance between telephone and terminal and affect voice quality, the distance between phones and terminal is 1.5m at least.
2. The Installation for connecting to billing device for metering
If the users demand to register cost during calls,billing device can be connected between terminal and fixed phone.Billing device register cost according to the anti-polarity signal that is provide by terminal.
3. The installation for connecting to PBX for call extention
If users want to connect small PBX to this GSM FWT, connect terminal’s phone port to the PBX.
4. The installation for connecting to VOIP gateway for call terminal
Suppose a VOIP call originated from US, which was transferred from US to china server on VOIP, finally the call will be terminated from internet to GSM network and to be sent to the destination answer side.
5. The GSM FWT can substitute the PSTN for connecting to alarm system for security purpose when PSTN failure or not available.
The sketch for connecting to alarm system